Dive In Movie- Postponed until 6/15

ROSRC Families,

Due to the current weather forecast, we have decided to postpone the Dive In Movie night until Saturday, 6/15. All details remain the same, except for the date. If you are able to volunteer, or if you need to change your volunteer status, please email Kes Downs at: [email protected]

Thank you for your understanding!

This entry was posted in Event, Junior Activities, ROSRC News. Bookmark the permalink.