- All members upon entering the gate must sign in. Someone may come around and ask if members have signed in.
- All guests must be accompanied by the inviting ROSRC member at all times.
- Guests will be charged $2.00 guest fee per person. If you have out of town guests (living outside metro Atlanta) please contact the pool chair, Lulie Dunham, to make arrangements. [email protected]
- Guests living in metro Atlanta are allowed to be your guest at the pool three times per season.
- Diving Boards are not to be used when lifeguards are not present.
- Per the Health Department, remember only commercial bathing suits are permitted in the pool. No cut offs or gym shorts are permitted.
- Glass containers are not allowed at any time in the fenced in pool area. If glass breaks, we run the risk of having the pool shut down for a 24-hour period.
- Also in compliance with Health Department regulations, food and/or beverages are not allowed in the pool. You may sit on the edge of the pool with a beverage making sure it sits on the concrete and not on the red brick bordering the pool. Food is to be kept at the tables or chair area.
- Small inflatable rafts shall be used upon approval by the lifeguards given the capacity of the pool at the time. A clear view of all swimmers is crucial to ensure proper monitoring.
- The smoking area is located at the grill area outside the pool area.
- Lifeguards are working extra hard to abide by the rules given to them by Positively Pools and ROSRC. They strive to provide quality service.
- As our membership has increased, please be reminded that you cannot reserve chairs for people who are not at the pool. Also, please be respectful of the number of chairs your family actually requires.
- Please be reminded that your family, and your guests must follow all pool rules. You and/or guests may be asked to leave if the rules are not adhered to. Board members appreciate the financial sacrifice made by families joining the pool and take seriously the high expectations of maintaining safety and a family atmosphere.
Looking Forward to another Great Summer!!
Category: ROSRC News