Hi ROSRC Families,
I hope this message finds you well. We have some news to share regarding our pool opening. Per the updated state guidelines, we are making plans to open the pool on May 22nd, 2020. There will be some limitations that we request our members strictly follow. That being said, there will be many members that fall into the category of individuals that will need to continue to shelter at home. Please review the following guidelines and determine how your family wants to proceed. We hope that this limited opening allows all members to feel they are able to make an informed choice about the use of our community facility.
- May 22 is our new tentative opening date with full staff coverage.
- No diving boards installed to help reduce any spread.
- No baby pool to help the littles from crowding and spreading.
- No parties or pavilion rentals for the season.
- Positively Pools will supply sanitizer on the sign in table so the ‘exit’ button can be sanitized. They will also clean and sanitize furniture, periodically.
- Positively Pools is currently assessing how the patron limits will be calculated. The lifeguards will assist with enforcement. Stay tuned for more information about the pool member limits.
Category: ROSRC News