Come celebrate Memorial Day at ROSRC! Free food and drinks from 11:00am -3:00pm. Hamburgers, hot dogs, chips, and drinks provided. We will need volunteers to bring sides and desserts, help set up and help clean up, help serve, and other things. A sign up email will be sent out on Sunday or Monday detailing out what is needed. Also, as a special treat Roastmaster Waring Murray will be roasting a whole pig in his special smoker so we will have some BBQ!
Please read all 6 announcements to follow.
1. TO ALL MEMBERS & THEIR GUESTS:
Please note that ROSRC is NOT a Country Club. It is “owned” by each of our Members and WE ALL share in maintaining the up-keep of our community. Please note the following “housekeeping guidelines”:
– Please DO NOT allow anyone that is NOT a MEMBER into the pool or tennis area. We have recently had incidents of “NON-MEMBERS” accessing the pool area. If you HOLD the GATE for someone, please make sure they are an ACTIVE MEMBER & have a gate key in their possession.
– Please SIGN the Member Logbook EVERYDAY you or your family access the pool area and include the number of guests with you for that day.
– Please clean your table, chairs and immediate area before departing the pool or tennis areas. That includes removing trash and closing all umbrellas.
– Please use the bathrooms PROPERLY!!! We have had many recent incidents of trash, toilet paper, etc. left around the floor & toilet areas. We DO NOT have Maid Service at our facility. Please also DO NOT discard anything other than TOILET PAPER into the TOILET!
– If something is needed in the bathroom areas, please send a text message to: 678-360-4598.
– Please treat our community and grounds with respect so we can all enjoy the great benefits!
2. SWIM TEAM SCHEDULE:
PRACTICES will be held on the following:
Through Tuesday, May 24th:
MONDAY – FRIDAY EVENINGS
4:00 – 6:00 PM
Through Friday, July 8th:
MONDAY – FRIDAY MORNINGS
9:00am – 11:00am
Through Wednesday, June 22nd:
MONDAY, TUESDAY & WEDNESDAY EVENINGS
7:30pm – 8:30pm
* during these evening Swim Team practices, only 3 lanes will be used *
WEDNESDAY, MAY 25TH:
NO Swim Team practice due to POPSICLE PARTY 4:30 – 6:30 PM
(see details in Junior Activities section)
Swim Team Home Meet Schedule:
June 26: pool will close at 4:30pm.
June 9: pool will close at 4:00pm.
June 23: pool will close at 4:00pm.
June 27: pool will close at 5:00pm.
Swim Team Party:
June 30th 6:00 – 8:00pm.
The pool will be OPEN but may be VERY crowded.
3. JUNIORS ACTIVITIES:
This Wednesday, May 25th, ROSRC Junior Activities will host its annual POPSICLE PARTY from 4:30pm – 6:30pm.
We are seeking volunteers interested in assisting with this year’s Junior Activities. Please email [email protected] so we can plan for Memorial Day and this Summer’s activities.
Junior Activities Chair
Everyone, take a few moments to read the revised ROSRC Tennis Rules & Regulations. As members of this fine club, it is essential that we all follow the rules so that everyone may enjoy the facilities.
ROSRC Tennis Rules 2022: https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vTA5j5LxDQNefKidFO8F1ngmDSGbw-8GaxBIBqtB9-6oQPwjEz-HQcv3yjGQmBI_SrsTRwqiiMjDdVN/pub
Regarding tennis court play, anyone 15 years or under must be accompanied by an adult, and all guests’ names are included on the Yourcourts.com reservation website. Also, when you’ve completed your court time, remember to clean the court trash cans!
Mark your calendars for the Memorial Day Tennis Round Robin Monday, May 30. Check-in at 8:30 am at the Tennis Pavilion, and warmups will begin at 8:45 am. All level players are welcome to join in the fun!
Please get in touch with me with questions or concerns regarding Tennis at ROSRC. We have several ALTA teams that you can join.
*** Parents: NO ONE is allowed on the tennis courts without shoes. Please monitor your children appropriately if they are on our tennis courts. Thank you!
5. GROUNDS & MAINTENANCE:
ROSRC is seeking a Grounds & Maintenance Board Member. Please email [email protected] if you or anyone you know may be interested. Thank you!
6. MEMBERSHIP DUES:
If you have not paid your FULL YEAR dues by NOW, please note your keys will NOT work. If you need to speak with our Board in regards to your membership account, please email: [email protected]
1st Half ($275) due MARCH 1, 2022
2nd Half ($275) due JUNE 1, 2022
Full year’s dues total: $550
Checks should be made payable to
River Oak Swim and Racquet Club and mailed to:
c/o Treasurer Erin Thompson
3100 River Drive
Lawrenceville, GA 30044
You may also pay with debit or credit card at PayPal address: [email protected]
There is a link on our website.
Treasurer & Payments Chair