Sundaes on Sunday!
Join us on Sunday, July 17
From 1-3 for build your own sundaes
Attention all ROSRC Members!
It?s time to break out your red, white, and blue!
Come celebrate the 4th with your friends and neighbors
while enjoying our beautiful pool, cold drinks, and great food!
The party is poolside from 10am until 5pm.
Drinks (including beer), hotdogs and hamburgers will be provided. Participating members are required to bring a side dish able to feed 10. Last names beginning with letters A-M please bring a dessert, N-Z a side dish.
A sign up sheet for volunteer set up/ clean up crews will be available at the pool on June 30th.
Contact Mitch Barich at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions
Have a happy and safe 4th of July!
Attention all ROSRC Members!
It’s time to celebrate our American Heroes while having great fun in the sun!
Come celebrate Memorial Day with your friends and neighbors while enjoying our beautiful pool, cold drinks, and great food!
The party is poolside from 10am until 5pm Monday, May 30th.
Drinks (including beer), hotdogs, hamburgers, and chips will be provided. Participating members are required to bring a side dish able to feed 10. Last names beginning with letters A-M please bring a dessert, N-Z a side dish.
Mandatory volunteer hours may be earned for this event. A sign up sheet for set up/ clean up crews as well as pig roasting opportunities will be available at the pool on Wednesday evening, May 18th.
Contact Mitch Barich at email@example.com with any questions and have a happy and safe Memorial Day!
- All members upon entering the gate must sign in. Someone may come around and ask if members have signed in.
- All guests must be accompanied by the inviting ROSRC member at all times.
- Guests will be charged $2.00 guest fee per person. If you have out of town guests (living outside metro Atlanta) please contact the pool chair, Lulie Dunham, to make arrangements. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Guests living in metro Atlanta are allowed to be your guest at the pool three times per season.
- Diving Boards are not to be used when lifeguards are not present.
- Per the Health Department, remember only commercial bathing suits are permitted in the pool. No cut offs or gym shorts are permitted.
- Glass containers are not allowed at any time in the fenced in pool area. If glass breaks, we run the risk of having the pool shut down for a 24-hour period.
- Also in compliance with Health Department regulations, food and/or beverages are not allowed in the pool. You may sit on the edge of the pool with a beverage making sure it sits on the concrete and not on the red brick bordering the pool. Food is to be kept at the tables or chair area.
- Small inflatable rafts shall be used upon approval by the lifeguards given the capacity of the pool at the time. A clear view of all swimmers is crucial to ensure proper monitoring.
- The smoking area is located at the grill area outside the pool area.
- Lifeguards are working extra hard to abide by the rules given to them by Positively Pools and ROSRC. They strive to provide quality service.
- As our membership has increased, please be reminded that you cannot reserve chairs for people who are not at the pool. Also, please be respectful of the number of chairs your family actually requires.
- Please be reminded that your family, and your guests must follow all pool rules. You and/or guests may be asked to leave if the rules are not adhered to. Board members appreciate the financial sacrifice made by families joining the pool and take seriously the high expectations of maintaining safety and a family atmosphere.
Looking Forward to another Great Summer!!
The first night of distributing cards went well and we had a large number of families show up to get the new cards.
I plan to be at the pool again tonight (Wednesday, May 4) between the hours of 4:30PM and 7:00PM to distribute cards to those Members who have paid their first half dues. We will be collecting updated mailing addresses, telephone numbers, and email addresses as part of the access card distribution.
AS PREVIOUSLY COMMUNICATED, ONLY MEMBERS WHO HAVE PAID THEIR FIRST HALF DUES WILL BE ABLE TO RECEIVE NEW ACCESS CARDS.
I can accept payment at the time you pick up cards. In fact, I collected several payments this evening.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. Again, we appreciate your patience as we go through this transition.
The 2016 Summer Swim Season is almost upon us! The POOL officially opens tomorrow! If you plan on using the pool over the next few weeks, please remember the following:
–Life Guards will not be on duty until May 25th, as such, it is SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK until then
–Pool hours until the Life Guards report will be from Sunrise to Sunset
–Diving boards will not be installed until the Life Guards report on May 25th
–Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult when Life Guards are not on duty
–Please clean-up after yourself to ensure a clean and safe pool area for all members
—ALL MEMBERS AND GUESTS MUST BE SIGNED IN
You will receive a future email with a more detailed list of pool rules. If you have any questions or concerns, please email Lulie Dunham at email@example.com
Also, as many of you know, the gate and card reader system was damaged at the end of the 2015 Pool Season. After researching several options to repair the old system, the Board concluded that this was not feasible and that a new system would need to be installed. As such, a new gate has been fabricated and will be installed today and a new card reader system will be installed on Monday, May 2nd. Unfortunately, the old access cards are not compatible with the new system and we will have to distribute new cards to the membership.
We will have some cards available at the General Membership meeting if you plan to attend. If you cannot attend this meeting,we will have designated times throughout the month of May where you can pick up your new cards.
PLEASE BE SURE THAT YOUR 1ST HALF DUES HAVE BEEN PAID AS WE WILL NOT ISSUE NEW CARDS TO MEMBERS WITH DELINQUENT DUES.
May 1st at 6:30pm
**** We will also be holding a RAFFLE for attendees only! Must be present to Win!!! There will be 4 $50.00 gift cards raffled off during the night! This is your chance to WIN!!!
The 3rd Annual Chastain Night will be rescheduled later in the year. An update will be posted and an email sent when the new date has been determined.