- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- August 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- November 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
It’s party time!
Georgia vs. Missouri
Come cheer on everyone’s favorite football team under the stars on Saturday, 9-17. Kick off is at 7:30. A big screen will be up at the pool, bring your favorite beverage and a snack to share. All Bulldog fans are welcome!
Who?s ready for a party?
It?s time for all ROSRC Members to come out, kick back, and celebrate Labor Day! Come enjoy our beautiful pool with family and friends. Don?t let this last party weekend pass you by!
Hot dogs, hamburgers, and beverages will be served. Adult members and guests are welcome to enjoy cold beer from the provided kegs. Members are asked to provide sides and desserts serving 8. Members with last names of A-M please bring sides and names beginning with N-Z please bring the desserts.
Sign up for the Round Robin Tennis Tournament for extra fun in the sun!
(9am-12pm, be sure to sign up at the courts prior to start time)
A sign up sheet for volunteer set up/ clean up crews will be posted at the pool on the afternoon of Wednesday, August 31st. Please contact Mitch Barich @firstname.lastname@example.org
Anyone that is interested in a tennis camp at ROSRC
The week of July 25, m-f, 9-10 am for $30 per child, ages 6-12.
Please email. email@example.com
We need 8 more kids to do this camp. 10 total. We have a coach that goes to GACS. Willing to do this camp.
This would be a great way to introduce your child to a sport they could play forever.
If you have any questions just email me ASAP
Attention all ROSRC Members!
It?s time to break out your red, white, and blue!
Come celebrate the 4th with your friends and neighbors
while enjoying our beautiful pool, cold drinks, and great food!
The party is poolside from 10am until 5pm.
Drinks (including beer), hotdogs and hamburgers will be provided. Participating members are required to bring a side dish able to feed 10. Last names beginning with letters A-M please bring a dessert, N-Z a side dish.
A sign up sheet for volunteer set up/ clean up crews will be available at the pool on June 30th.
Contact Mitch Barich at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions
Have a happy and safe 4th of July!
Attention all ROSRC Members!
It’s time to celebrate our American Heroes while having great fun in the sun!
Come celebrate Memorial Day with your friends and neighbors while enjoying our beautiful pool, cold drinks, and great food!
The party is poolside from 10am until 5pm Monday, May 30th.
Drinks (including beer), hotdogs, hamburgers, and chips will be provided. Participating members are required to bring a side dish able to feed 10. Last names beginning with letters A-M please bring a dessert, N-Z a side dish.
Mandatory volunteer hours may be earned for this event. A sign up sheet for set up/ clean up crews as well as pig roasting opportunities will be available at the pool on Wednesday evening, May 18th.
Contact Mitch Barich at email@example.com with any questions and have a happy and safe Memorial Day!
- All members upon entering the gate must sign in. Someone may come around and ask if members have signed in.
- All guests must be accompanied by the inviting ROSRC member at all times.
- Guests will be charged $2.00 guest fee per person. If you have out of town guests (living outside metro Atlanta) please contact the pool chair, Lulie Dunham, to make arrangements. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Guests living in metro Atlanta are allowed to be your guest at the pool three times per season.
- Diving Boards are not to be used when lifeguards are not present.
- Per the Health Department, remember only commercial bathing suits are permitted in the pool. No cut offs or gym shorts are permitted.
- Glass containers are not allowed at any time in the fenced in pool area. If glass breaks, we run the risk of having the pool shut down for a 24-hour period.
- Also in compliance with Health Department regulations, food and/or beverages are not allowed in the pool. You may sit on the edge of the pool with a beverage making sure it sits on the concrete and not on the red brick bordering the pool. Food is to be kept at the tables or chair area.
- Small inflatable rafts shall be used upon approval by the lifeguards given the capacity of the pool at the time. A clear view of all swimmers is crucial to ensure proper monitoring.
- The smoking area is located at the grill area outside the pool area.
- Lifeguards are working extra hard to abide by the rules given to them by Positively Pools and ROSRC. They strive to provide quality service.
- As our membership has increased, please be reminded that you cannot reserve chairs for people who are not at the pool. Also, please be respectful of the number of chairs your family actually requires.
- Please be reminded that your family, and your guests must follow all pool rules. You and/or guests may be asked to leave if the rules are not adhered to. Board members appreciate the financial sacrifice made by families joining the pool and take seriously the high expectations of maintaining safety and a family atmosphere.
Looking Forward to another Great Summer!!
The first night of distributing cards went well and we had a large number of families show up to get the new cards.
I plan to be at the pool again tonight (Wednesday, May 4) between the hours of 4:30PM and 7:00PM to distribute cards to those Members who have paid their first half dues. We will be collecting updated mailing addresses, telephone numbers, and email addresses as part of the access card distribution.
AS PREVIOUSLY COMMUNICATED, ONLY MEMBERS WHO HAVE PAID THEIR FIRST HALF DUES WILL BE ABLE TO RECEIVE NEW ACCESS CARDS.
I can accept payment at the time you pick up cards. In fact, I collected several payments this evening.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. Again, we appreciate your patience as we go through this transition.